Monday 10 December 2012

Cream cheese stuffed apricots

I was just given some apricots and couldn't wait to make my favorite fresh apricot recipe!



It is so easy and if you take a plate of these to a party or barbecue then stand back to avoid being trampled.
Wash the apricots then cut them in half and remove the stone.
Because I keep my honey in the fridge to beat the ants I have to soften it in the microwave. To 80gm of cream cheese( I use the light one pretending to be virtuous) I add 1 tablespoon of runny honey, a capful of natural vanilla essence and a handful of slivered almonds. You can adjust this to suit your own taste preferences.



Mix it up then spoon it onto the apricots.
It is the sort of thing you can pretend is healthy, well the fruit is!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment